— You save
- INSANE GRIP: Arguably its most defining aspect, the Grypmat is built to stay. Its unique chemistry enables it to grip on to whatever surface it is placed on without sliding or falling, while still allowing for easy placement and removal.
- SURFACE PROTECTION: Using the Grypmat prevents scratches and dents on your beautiful paint job.
- TOOL ACCESSIBILITY: Any tool, any time, and any place. The Grypmat is so versatile that you can have your tools where you need them, when you need them.
- FLEXIBILITY: Not only is the Grypmat extremely durable, but it also bends, folds, or rolls any way you need it to, always returning to its original shape.
- PREVENTS TOOL LOSS: With the Grypmat, your tools aren’t going anywhere.
- CHEMICAL RESISTANCE: Grypmat is made out of a polymer-silicone blend and has specific properties to make it resistant to all types of chemicals.
- MEASUREMENT SYSTEM: The large and medium Grypmats contain a built in ruler.
- FLAME RESISTANT: This one is pretty self explanatory. Catching on fire while working (a risk some mechanics face pretty regularly) is not good for productivity.
- ANTI-STATIC: It won’t stick to or get caught on any other surfaces, either, providing you with a safer and more convenient work environment for your electronics.
- NON-MAGNETIC: It won’t get stuck or be hard to remove from any metal, which eliminates the potential for damage to your projects and your tools.
** we recommend washing and rinsing before first use to optimize GRIP **
Utility + Cut Resistance Gloves: Next-gen Armortex® delivers ANSI/ASTM Level A6 cut protection; contrasting fingertips for hand signaling. Built for protection from extreme cut hazards without...
Small Grypmat Features: INSANE GRIP: Arguably its most defining aspect, the Grypmat is built to stay. Its unique chemistry enables it to grip on to whatever surface it is placed on...
Trio Pack Grypmat Features: INSANE GRIP: Arguably its most defining aspect, the Grypmat is built to stay. Its unique chemistry enables it to grip on to whatever surface it is placed on...
Performax Film Ring - Large 4.25in diameter
Customers Also Viewed
Short-Cut This new tool was designed to finish the squeegeeing process of windshield and back windows in areas where your typical squeegee and handle are unable to reach. The goal was designing a...
High heat resistant up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit (about 260 degrees Celsius) with only one layer applied. Double or triple your layers to increase your level of heat resistance and...
Stainless steel snap-off blades for use in moist environments (wallpapering, window films, etc.) where rust is a concern. This blade made from high quality steel is produced using Olfa's precise...
Touch-Up Syringes - 10 pack: remove air bubbles and water pockets with these small syringes.
This Advanced Tint Installer Kit gives you everything you need to extend your install abilities and make sure you have the tools you need for the most advanced level tint jobs. We built...
PROSERIES Proknife w/ 30 degree blade. Use ONLY 30 degree blades in the PROKNIFE. PROSERIES PROKNIFE stainless steel knife is the only black handled knife with a red, 30-degree PROBLADE. This 9MM...
44Tools 3 Gallon Sprayer by Tint Keg The 44TOOLS signature specs Tint Keg : -3 gallon capacity -In-line filter-Brass adjustable spray nozzle -44TOOLS livery-30' straight hose-Quick...
36" X 66' roll Pre-Tape Door Cover Film. protect doors and dashes with this easy to use affordable protection film. The masking is just sticky enough to offer adhesion without leaving harmful...
Performax Emblem Removal Tool This tool is used before the vehicle wrap/vehicle graphic application to remove emblems and logos and badges from your vehicle.
44Tools 5 Gallon Sprayer by Tint Keg The 44TOOLS signature specs Tint Keg : - 5 gallon capacity - In-line filter- Brass adjustable spray nozzle - 44TOOLS livery - 30' straight...